We love this easy recipe.
These peanut butter energy snacks are delicious, filling, and really simple to prepare.
These nibbles are the ideal snack to have on hand if your family is always hungry. They’re even good for a quick early morning on the move breakfast
- Set aside a large, rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Blend the oats, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, oat flour, and salt in a large mixing basin and stir well to combine. Remove the bowl from the table.
- Place the whole oats, coconut, and seeds in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet and toast them in a 170°C oven (or toaster oven, in batches) for about 15 minutes, stirring once. Then, transfer them to a large mixing basin, season with salt, and follow the recipe’s instructions.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, then stir in the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract or other flavourings until the ingredients are together
- Allow for at least 10 minutes for the mixture to cool.
- Scoop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet by the heaping tablespoon. There should be roughly 36 servings total. Between your palms, roll each part tightly into a ball. Chill the baking sheet in the refrigerator until it is hard.
- Chill before serving. At room temperature, they will keep their shape, but I prefer them chilled. Place the bites in a big jar with a lid and keep them in the refrigerator for munching at any time.
Try our millionaire flapjack recipe